- Abstracts must be submitted via this website only.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the stated deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is completed.
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words and must be submitted through the portal in the required format.
- No figures can be included in the abstracts
- Word limit does not include headings.
- Encore abstracts can be considered for oral presentation.
- We do allow submission of abstracts that have already been presented at meetings, but this must be noted on the form at the time of submission
- Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Authors may choose to submit for either oral or poster presentations, or both.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The presenting author or one of the authors, should be identified at the time of submission and must be registered to attend the conference to allow the programme to be finalised.
- If there is a change in presenting author, the conference organisers must be informed in advance.
- If the presenting author has not registered, the acceptance will be withdrawn.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to ERS.
- ERS junior members may indicate at the time of submission if they wish to be considered for an ERS travel grant.
- Oral presentations will be allocated to the highest-ranking abstracts, unless they have stated that they would like a poster presentation only.
- Oral presentations will be allocated to the programme in themed sessions across all 3 days of the conference. It is not possible to accommodate requests for a specific day. Once speakers have been notified, it may be possible to arrange an alternate session only if withdrawals allow.
- Oral presentations are all 7 minutes in length, with 2 minutes for discussion. This cannot be extended, and we are unable to offer double slots.
- It is not possible for presenters to use their own laptops in free paper sessions.
- After allocation of oral presentations all remaining submissions will be considered for poster presentation unless they indicate otherwise.
- Poster presentations will be allocated a specific day across all 3 days of the conference to display their poster. It is not possible to accommodate any changes to this.
We are not accepting open submissions for instructional sessions.
ERS Junior Grants
Executive Committee will give away 20 monetary prizes of Euro 500- each to the 20 best abstracts, selected by the board members of ERS Foundation together with a number of invited experts.
Please see below the requirements to be eligible for the prize
- The applicant should be under 36 y.o.
- The applicant is a (junior) member of ERS
- The applicant or his/her representative is attending ERS2025 in person.
If you fit the requirements and would like to be considered for a grant, please fill the form below
- A first selection will be made from the abstracts. These oral presentations will be placed together in two “best abstracts sessions”. The final selection will be done during the congress in Budapest
- The executive Committee of the European Rhinologic Society Foundation, supported by several invited experts, will act as the jury and will select prize winners
- 20 best abstracts will receive the prize. The prizes, each of which amounts to Euro 500- will be awarded at the end of the best abstracts sessions of the forthcoming ERS congress in Budapest